Monday, February 8, 2010

Cole Classic! What a blast! 2kms of Ocean swim with who knows how many other eager beavers all keen to swim over the top of each other. Well I completed the journey in 41 mins and 24 seconds, about par for me, but wasn't sure as it was my first ocean swim. 110th of 209 in my age division so not disgraced
Very community minded event, swum in great spirits by everyone and as you all know if you've bothered to read this blog, I raised a bit of cash for the kids from Oncology Children's Foundation. The donation page isn't closed yet though so feel free to visit and drop a couple of schooners into the mix.
See you at the next one, but I'll be fitter and faster.
Cheers Baz

1 comment:

  1. great article on the mini projectors will definitely check them out

    ReplyDelete